adventure starts 3-30-10

I am taking another long trip. I am not completely sure, where i will end up. The only thing i know with some certainty is that i will arrive in Rome Italy, then head up to Assisi. My goal is to walk across to Santiago Spain. I hope to meet some old and new travel friends along the way. I also hope to introspect and gather experience and wisdom to enrich my life. I believe i will end back up in Asia, and once there I will probably do meditation retreats. this blog will document me, as I get all this sorted!

Friday, April 9, 2010

disclaimer...for badly written posts...

writing what happened to me as blog, is new to me... i dont always have time to edit or search internet for right spelling when spell check does not seem to work. so i hope i can go back to posted logs and edit later when i have more time. or feel more sane...sometimes writing is a bit of a discipline if i am tired...so there will def be mistakes in the first run..but i think i post first and edit later. other wise i will never get this stuff out...
 thanks for your kind understanding! cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment